|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|209254||461664||2016||5 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Biodiesel was prepared directly from soybean flakes using a coupling process.
• Extraction and transesterification under supercritical conditions were combined.
• Extraction was found to be the crucial step in the coupling process.
• Mobile biodiesel processor could be easily moved and biodiesel would be produced locally.
• Promising routes were proposed to improve the production efficiency and capacity.
A continuous process of supercritical extraction coupling with supercritical methanol transesterification was put forward to prepare biodiesel directly from full-fat soybean flakes. This method is meaningful to the industrialized production of biodiesel. It can lower the high cost of the refined vegetable oil as feedstock. Furthermore, it gives a possibility that a mobile biodiesel processor could be easily moved to various locations where raw materials are available and produce biodiesel in situ. The experimental results indicated that a residence time of more than 2.5 h was required to obtain a stable fatty acid methyl ester yield. The maximum biodiesel yield of 86% was obtained at 350 °C, 20 MPa and 3 h, with the molar ratio of methanol-to-oil of about 42:1. In addition, based on the investigation of the process optimization, oil extraction was found to be the crucial step for the coupling process and other promising routes were proposed to improve both the production efficiency and the capacity.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Fuel Processing Technology - Volume 144, April 2016, Pages 37–41