|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|215078||1426217||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• ρ and η of sulfolane + aniline, +N,N-DMA, +N,N-DEA binary mixtures were measured.
• VE values for sulfolane + aniline, +N,N-DMA, +N,N-DEA binary mixtures are negative.
• Δη & d12 are positive for sulfolane + aniline, and negative for +N,N-DMA, +N,N-DEA.
• The chemical or strong specific interactions exist in sulfolane + aniline mixtures.
• The structural effects are dominated in sulfolane +N,N-DMA, +N,N-DEA mixtures.
Densities and viscosities of pure sulfolane, aniline, N,N-dimethylaniline, N,N-diethylaniline and their binary mixtures with sulfolane as common component were measured over the entire composition range at T = (303.15, 308.15, and 313.15) K and atmospheric pressure. A high precision vibrating-tube densitometer (DSA 5000, Anton-Paar, Austria) was used for the density measurements and a Cannon–Fenske routine type viscometer for the viscosity. The various thermodynamic properties such as excess molar volumes, deviation of viscosity, free energy and excess free energy of activation for viscous flow were calculated for each of the systems. The excess properties were fitted to the Redlich–Kister equation, and coefficients along with standard deviation of fit were also presented. All these properties were discussed in terms of molecular interactions. The experimental findings would be tremendous important for the accurate design of equipment, and controlling the process parameters of various chemical and industrial processes such as separation of chemicals, fluid flow, heat flow or chemical reactions.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics - Volume 96, May 2016, Pages 181–186