|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|22727||43374||2016||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• The promoter in front of the srfA operon was exchanged in two B. subtilis strains.
• A general enhancement of Surfactin production was not observed.
• Promoter substitution led to increased Surfactin yields in a minor producer strain.
• Product yields were reduced in a naturally strong Surfactin producer strain.
• Surfactin synthesis is differently regulated in minor and strong producer strains.
The genetic enhancement of Surfactin production increasingly gained attention in the last years, since relatively low product yields limit the industrial application of this biosurfactant. The natural quorum sensing regulation of the srfA operon (coding for the Surfactin synthetase) can reasonably be assumed to be the bottleneck of Surfactin synthesis. Therefore, the replacement of the naturally quorum sensing regulated, and herewith cell density dependent, promoter PsrfA against the Bacillus subtilis endogenous and constitutive promoter Pveg was hypothesized to generally enhance Surfactin yields. The markerless promoter replacement was conducted in the two B. subtilis Surfactin producer strains 3A38 and DSM 10T. The promoter substitution led to an enhancement of Surfactin concentrations in the producer strain 3A38, initially producing only minor amounts of Surfactin (0.07 g/L increased to 0.26 g/L). In contrast, promoter exchange in B. subtilis DSM 10T (wild-type strain producing 0.62 g/L Surfactin) did not achieve an enhancement of Surfactin concentrations (detrimental reduction to 0.04 g/L). These findings implicate that Surfactin synthesis is differently regulated in minor and strong Surfactin producer strains. The hypothesized general enhancement of Surfactin yields after substitution of the native promoter was therefore not confirmed.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Journal of Biotechnology - Volume 224, 20 April 2016, Pages 14–17