|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|322465||540063||2014||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• Our tool helps to reflect, justify and prioritize young people's demands.
• Assessment indicators as a benchmark for improving local youth policies.
• We want to contribute to the analysis and self-assessment of local youth policies.
• SIAPJove provides information on issues that are ignored on a day-to-day basis.
• Assessment systems can identify areas which are neglected.
In the current European climate of economic, financial and political crisis and the questioning of the welfare state, assessing public policies assume a primary and strategic relevance in clarifying the results and contributions of policy actions. In this article, we aim to present the current situation in relation to youth policy assessment so as to formulate a system of assessment indicators in the sphere of Spanish local government youth policy.A review is conducted of some of the principal contributions in the field of constructing indicators for evaluating youth policies. We have found that most of these evaluation tools exist on a national or state level and that there is a dearth of local or municipal tools. The article concludes with a concrete proposal for an assessment tool: the SIAPJove (Sistema d’Indicadors d’Avaluació per a les Polítiques Municipals de Joventut or System of Assessment Indicators for Local Government Youth Policies) (web page: http://siapjove.udg.edu/). It provides both quantitative and qualitative indicators for local youth policy managers to obtain assessment reports with relative ease in 12 possible areas for assessment within youth policy.
Journal: Evaluation and Program Planning - Volume 45, August 2014, Pages 22–28