|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|345904||617772||2016||6 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Parental participation in case management and parenting education predicted lower odds of children's foster care placement
• Foster care placement during the previous 12 months predicted higher odds of children's subsequent foster care placement
• Caucasian children had higher odds of foster care placement than biracial children
ObjectiveTo examine whether receiving crisis nursery services reduces the chances of subsequent placement of children into foster care.MethodThe study includes a sample of 322 children from the administrative data from a crisis nursery in Ohio. Generalized estimating equations analysis was conducted to assess the relationship between crisis nursery services (case management and parenting education) and subsequent foster care placement.ResultsThe generalized estimating equations analyses indicated that case management and parenting education provided from the crisis nursery were associated with reduced likelihood of subsequent foster care for children who were placed in the crisis nursery. Foster care placement during the previous 12 months and Caucasian race were also associated with higher odds of subsequent foster care placement.ConclusionsCrisis nursery services delivered with case management and parenting education may be an effecive intervention to reduce children's subsequent foster care placement.
Journal: Children and Youth Services Review - Volume 61, February 2016, Pages 311–316