|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|355082||619233||2015||16 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Quizzes positively affect the effectiveness and attractiveness of blended learning.
• Blended learning is slightly more effective than more traditional learning.
• Blended learning is equally attractive as more traditional learning.
• Blended learning seems to be more demanding than more traditional learning.
• Effects on effectiveness, attractiveness and perceived demands differ a lot.
Blended learning, defined as a combination of face-to-face and online learning, is expected to lead to improved education. Besides, practical reasons, like increased access to education and resource management, are mentioned for its implementation. To examine whether the expectation of improved education is met, meta-analyses were conducted. They revealed that, on average, blended learning is somewhat more effective than more traditional learning. Additionally, students evaluated it as equally attractive, but seemed to perceive it as more demanding. In sum, blended learning is equal, or maybe even better, than more traditional learning. However, the effects on effectiveness, attractiveness and perceived demands differed much between studies. Moderator analyses found that quizzes positively affect the effectiveness and attractiveness of blended learning. Concluding, blended learning has potential to improve education, when thoughtfully designed, for example by the inclusion of frequent quizzes.
Journal: Educational Research Review - Volume 15, June 2015, Pages 59–74