|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|373855||622445||2016||10 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
• The effects of a data-based decision making intervention on Teacher Efficacy.
• A delayed treatment control group design with randomization.
• Significant positive effects for two groups of grade 4 teachers.
• The positive effects persisted one school year after the intervention.
Research into the effects of interventions on teacher efficacy is scarce. In this study, the long-term effects of an intensive data-based decision making intervention on teacher efficacy of mainly grade 4 teachers were investigated by means of a delayed treatment control group design (62 teachers). The findings showed significant strong intervention effects on teachers' efficacy for instructional strategies, and student engagement in both treatment groups. No significant effects were found for teacher efficacy regarding classroom management. Improved teacher efficacy in the first treatment group persisted throughout the second school year. Suggestions for future research are presented.
Journal: Teaching and Teacher Education - Volume 60, November 2016, Pages 34–43