|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|64604||48362||2016||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود کنید|
• High acid density TiO2/AC/SO3H bifunctional solid acid photocatalyst was prepared.
• Pure green photosynthesis of 2-quinoline carboxamide was realized.
• The maximum yield of 2-quinoline carboxamide of 39% was obtained.
• AC is not only the solid acid but also the supporter for TiO2.
• The yield of 2-quinoline carboxamide was correlated with the acid density of catalyst.
Quinoline ramifications possess a wide range of biological activities and potential pharmacological activities. Here, a concept of bifunctional solid acid photocatalyst TiO2/AC/SO3H with high acid density is firstly purposed for efficiently pure green synthesis of 2-quinoline carboxamide under ultraviolet-visible light irradiation. After sulfonation, the acid density of TiO2/AC is markedly larger than that of sole TiO2 or AC, and the maximum yield of 2-quinoline carboxamide of 39% is obtained when the acid density of catalyst reaches 1.55 mmol/g. The new concept of bifunctional catalysis using solid acid and photocatalyst is potential for industrial application and instructive in green organic synthesis reactions which need radical and acid simultaneously.
Figure optionsDownload high-quality image (108 K)Download as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical - Volume 420, August 2016, Pages 290–293