|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|69294||48738||2016||5 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Aldehyde-dextran was produced as flexible chain to immobilize Candida Rugosa Lipase.
• Lipase immobilized by flexible chain received higher activity recovery and stability.
• Enzymatic esterification of oleic acid and oleyl alcohol in solvent-free system was performed using immobilized Candida Rugosa Lipase, and received high conversion rate.
In our study, oleyl oleate was synthesized through enzymatic esterification of oleic acid with oleyl alcohol using Candida rugosa lipase (CRL) immobilized on macroporous resin in a solvent-free system. CRL was immobilized flexibly on the support via aldehyde-dextran, and the effectiveness of aldehyde-dextrans, as cross-linking agents with different molecular weights, was compared and discussed. The impact of various factors, such as different molecular weights of dextran, molar ratio between oleic acid and oleyl alcohol, and the temperature and stability of enzymes, on esterification was investigated as well. Our study indicated that lipase immobilized by 20000 Da dextran yielded the best result. The optimal condition to produce oleyl oleate using immobilized CRL was found in our study and turned out to be molar ratio of 1, reaction temperature of 40 °C, and a 12-h reaction time to reach reaction equilibrium. Under the optimal reaction conditions, a high percentage yield of ester was achieved (92.6%). The immobilized CRL also reached a conversion rate of 86.7% with excellent stability even after 8 cycles.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic - Volume 133, November 2016, Pages 1–5