|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|72382||49019||2016||4 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• When SO2 gas is adsorbed on the the Bigadiç clinoptilolite an unstable paramagnetic center was induced which changed with time.
• After adsorption of CO2 and H2S gases in the clinoptilolite, nonparamagnetic (MnO4)− ions becomes paramagnetic.
• After SO2 gas adsorbed nonparamagnetic Fe2+ ion is oxidized to paramagnetic Fe3+ ion.
• After the irradiation of the Bigadiç clinoptilolite by gamma radiation ionic radical center was become.
Natural and synthetic zeolites have wide use industry and in many other applications as food additives, as molecular sieve to trap unwanted ingredients like heavy metallic ions and groups in fluids, as shielding materials against high energy radiations etc. Clinoptilolite is a type of zeolite composed of aluminasilicate forming tetrahedrons with micro cavities among them. The size and shape of cavities, impurities and the metal ions define their usage. Electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) spectroscopy is a technique to determine paramagnetic species in host materials, and hence in the zeolites and clay type minerals. In this study natural clinoptilolite obtained from Bigadiç district in Western Anatolia, was studied using EPR spectroscopy in natural form and after some physical and chemical treatments, namely adsorbing CO2, H2S, and SO2 gases, [Cu(H2O)6]2+ ions and after exposing to gamma rays. The clinoptilolite including non-paramagnetic manganese ions as impurities in natural form reduced to paramagnetic Mn2+ ions after CO2 and H2S adsorption, and when SO2 gas is adsorbed an unstable paramagnetic center was induced which changed with time when stored at room temperature. When Cu(H2O)6 was adsorbed Cu2+ ion complex was adsorbed in the cavity in slightly distorted octahedral structure. Gamma ray irradiation of clinoptilolite from Co-60 source produced anisotropic o23− radical ion.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Microporous and Mesoporous Materials - Volume 219, 1 January 2016, Pages 38–41