|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|808965||1468683||2016||7 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• The confining pressure and loading direction of rock show a significant influence on the behavior of the sandstone samples.
• With an increase in the confining pressures, the ultimate strength, axial strain and the number of cycles to failure increased.
• Three stages of deformation were established.
• The direction of loading has an influence on cyclic deformation.
• At the low confining pressure, direction of cyclic loading show significant effect on the number of cycles, but the effect is negligible at higher confining pressure.
Journal: International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences - Volume 86, July 2016, Pages 48–54