|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|1162910||1490905||2016||11 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• New biosensor platforms using the synergistic combination of polymers and CNT.
• CNT co-immobilized with poly(brilliant green) (PBG) and PEDOT.
• Glucose and alcohol biosensors based on CNT/PBG and CNT/PEDOT.
• CNT/PBG platforms are best substrates for alcohol oxidase/dehydrogenase enzymes.
• Alcohol biosensors successfully used for ethanol detection in alcoholic beverages.
A combination of the electroactive polymer poly(brilliant green) (PBG) or conducting polymer poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT) with carbon nanotubes to obtain CNT/PBG and CNT/PEDOT modified carbon film electrodes (CFE) has been investigated as a new biosensor platform, incorporating the enzymes glucose oxidase (GOx) as test enzyme, alcohol oxidase (AlcOx) or alcohol dehydrogenase (AlcDH). The sensing parameters were optimized for all biosensors based on CNT/PBG/CFE, CNT/PEDOT/CFE platforms. Under optimized conditions, both GOx biosensors exhibited very similar sensitivities, while in the case of AlcOx and AlcDH biosensors, AlcOx/CNT/PBG/CFE was found to give a higher sensitivity and lower detection limit. The influence of dissolved O2 on oxidase-biosensor performance was investigated and was shown to be different for each enzyme. Comparisons were made with similar reported biosensors, showing the advantages of the new biosensors, and excellent selectivity against potential interferents was successfully demonstrated. Finally, alcohol biosensors were successfully used for the determination of ethanol in alcoholic beverages.
Figure optionsDownload as PowerPoint slide
Journal: Analytica Chimica Acta - Volume 927, 13 July 2016, Pages 35–45