|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|213783||1425785||2016||5 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• The behaviors of impurity elements Ca and Fe during roasting were investigated.
• Ca gains ascendancy over Na in competition of combining with vanadium.
• Ca reacts with quartz and albite to generate amorphous phase.
• Fe does not combine with vanadium and not react with other phases.
• A control measure was proposed to reduce negative effect of impurity elements.
The behaviors of impurity elements Ca and Fe in vanadium-bearing stone coal during roasting were investigated in two aspects: combining with vanadium and reacting with other phases. As compared to Na, Ca was more easily combined with vanadium generating water-insoluble calcium-bearing vanadate during roasting. The phase distribution calculated by FactSage showed that Ca reacted with quartz and albite to form amorphous phases, resulting in the entrapment of vanadium, thereby decreasing vanadium recovery markedly. In contrast, Fe in stone coal did not affect vanadium recovery as it did not combine with vanadium and not react with other phases during roasting. In order to decrease the negative effects derived from the impurity elements such as Ca, a control measure of concentrating vanadium and reducing impurities treatment was carried out to decrease the dosage of Na2SO4 and improve vanadium recovery.
Journal: International Journal of Mineral Processing - Volume 148, 10 March 2016, Pages 100–104