|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|350637||618454||2014||15 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
• This study combines the TAM theory and U&G theory to create an integrated model.
• The integrated model predicts usage and satisfaction of information services.
• Behavioral intention and entertainment collectively predict behavioral usage.
• Satisfaction is positively associated with the level of usage.
• The model explained more than 30% variance of behavioral usage.
This study combines the technology acceptance model (TAM) and uses and gratifications theory (U&G) to create an integrated model that predicts usage and satisfaction with Web-based information services (WIS). Two pilot studies and three laboratory experiments were conducted to test and develop the concepts, measurements, and the integrated model. The results support the proposed integrated model. Behavioral intention and entertainment motive collectively predicted behavioral usage. Satisfaction was positively associated with the level of usage. The good structure fit with the merge model and data showed that the model explained more than 30% variance of behavioral usage. Although both theories are solid acceptance theories, U&G provides specific information and a more complete understanding of usage, whereas TAM constructs are easily used with Web-based applications. This study gives researchers and practitioners an interdisciplinary perspective for investigating the phenomenon of technology acceptance. In addition, it merges the strengths from the fields of information systems and communications.
Journal: Computers in Human Behavior - Volume 38, September 2014, Pages 281–295