|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|356915||1435419||2015||10 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
• Teachers’ views of subject leaders and beginning teachers’ relationships.
• In the under researched context of Vietnam.
• Uses career stage theory and the concept of power distance.
• Uncovers differing expectations of teachers in a department.
• Identifies the importance of contextually sensitive solutions.
This article explores the subject leader's role in the professional development of beginning teachers. Rather than focusing only on beginning teachers’ perspectives as previous research has done, the topic is approached via the multiple perspectives of teachers in a secondary school department in Vietnam drawn from surveys and interviews. Insights from career stage theory and the concept of power distance are applied to uncover differing expectations from beginning teachers, other teachers and subject leaders regarding the latter's role in professional development. This research adds to the understanding of the subject leader's role in the professional development of beginning teachers which is sensitive to both culture and context. It calls for further research within the under- researched context of Vietnamese schools.
Journal: International Journal of Educational Research - Volume 71, 2015, Pages 108–117