|کد مقاله||کد نشریه||سال انتشار||مقاله انگلیسی||ترجمه فارسی||نسخه تمام متن|
|373867||622449||2015||14 صفحه PDF||سفارش دهید||دانلود رایگان|
این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.
- تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
- تولید محتوا برای کتاب
- تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.
• Cooperating teachers are largely underprepared for their important role in teacher preparation.
• Underprepared coaches tend to be guided by their own personal experiences being coached.
• Coaching practices are related to teaching practices.
• Preparation can lead to changes in a cooperating teacher's coaching practices.
• Building relationships appears essential to effective coaching.
This research review focuses on studies that have examined the coaching interactions of cooperating teachers and preservice teachers around practice in teacher education programs. The review is situated inside of the practice-based turn in teacher education where the focus is on teaching as learning through practice and the crucial role that cooperating teachers play in mediating this learning. Forty-six studies were identified as meeting the criteria for inclusion. The analysis of these studies yielded a total of fourteen findings with varying levels of support. These findings are clustered in four areas: current practices and conditions; innovations in practice; relationships and tensions; and local contexts and teaching practices. The findings point to the need for stronger theoretical framing of the work of cooperating teachers in supporting teacher development and to the need for teacher education as a whole to be more proactive and responsible in the preparation of cooperating teachers.
Journal: Teaching and Teacher Education - Volume 52, November 2015, Pages 99–112