کد مقاله کد نشریه سال انتشار مقاله انگلیسی ترجمه فارسی نسخه تمام متن
6555012 1422415 2018 7 صفحه PDF سفارش دهید دانلود رایگان
عنوان انگلیسی مقاله ISI
Paternity tests in Mexico: Results obtained in 3005 cases
ترجمه فارسی عنوان
تست های پدر و مادر در مکزیک: نتایج به دست آمده در 3005 مورد
دانلود مقاله + سفارش ترجمه
دانلود مقاله ISI انگلیسی
رایگان برای ایرانیان
سفارش ترجمه تخصصی
با تضمین قیمت و کیفیت
خدمات تولید محتوا

این مقاله ISI می تواند منبع ارزشمندی برای تولید محتوا باشد.

  • تولید محتوا برای سایت و وبلاگ
  • تولید محتوا برای کتاب
  • تولید محتوا برای نشریات و روزنامه ها
  • و...

پایگاه «دانشیاری» آمادگی دارد با همکاری مجموعه «شهر محتوا» با استفاده از این مقاله علمی، برای شما به زبان فارسی، تولید محتوا نماید.

تولید محتوا
با 10 درصد تخفیف ویژه دانشیاری
موضوعات مرتبط
علوم زیستی و بیوفناوری بیوشیمی، ژنتیک و زیست شناسی مولکولی ژنتیک
چکیده انگلیسی
National and international reports regarding the paternity testing activity scarcely include information from Mexico and other Latin American countries. Therefore, we report different results from the analysis of 3005 paternity cases analyzed during a period of five years in a Mexican paternity testing laboratory. Motherless tests were the most frequent (77.27%), followed by trio cases (20.70%); the remaining 2.04% included different cases of kinship reconstruction. The paternity exclusion rate was 29.58%, higher but into the range reported by the American Association of Blood Banks (average 24.12%). We detected 65 mutations, most of them involving one-step (93.8% and the remaining were two-step mutations (6.2%) thus, we were able to estimate the paternal mutation rate for 17 different STR loci: 0.0018 (95% CI 0.0005-0.0047). Five triallelic patterns and 12 suspected null alleles were detected during this period; however, re-amplification of these samples with a different Human Identification (HID) kit confirmed the homozygous genotypes, which suggests that most of these exclusions actually are one-step mutations. HID kits with ≥20 STRs detected more exclusions, diminishing the rate of inconclusive results with isolated exclusions (<3 loci), and leading to higher paternity indexes (PI). However, the Powerplex 21 kit (20 STRs) and Powerplex Fusion kit (22 STRs) offered similar PI (p = 0.379) and average number of exclusions (PE) (p = 0.339) when a daughter was involved in motherless tests. In brief, besides to report forensic parameters from paternity tests in Mexico, results describe improvements to solve motherless paternity tests using HID kits with ≥20 STRs instead of one including 15 STRs.
ناشر
Database: Elsevier - ScienceDirect (ساینس دایرکت)
Journal: Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine - Volume 55, April 2018, Pages 1-7
نویسندگان
, , , ,
دانلود مقاله + سفارش ترجمه
دانلود مقاله ISI انگلیسی
رایگان برای ایرانیان
سفارش ترجمه تخصصی
با تضمین قیمت و کیفیت